The inappropriate capitalization and deeply claustrophobic punctuation of the subject line is a great way to start this job post, striking just the right note of ‘unprofessional, with a hint of crazy’.
1) When you say “not a strip club” you actually mean “more of a creepy sex club for weirdos,” right? Cool. Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.
2) Um… really? You want a combo masseuse/server/host at your “privet” social club? Bad idea, job poster.
- Things nobody wants a masseuse doing: handling food and beverages.
- Things nobody wants a creepy sex club worker doing: handling food and beverages.
3) You know what is ALSO a bad idea? Séances of humor. Sure, sure, it starts out fun… laughing at the dearly departed, good-naturedly mocking the undead, enjoying a good old-fashioned Ghost Roast… when suddenly… SOMEONE HAS THEIR SOUL RIPPED APART BY DEMONS. Those guys never get the joke….
Hyper-hygienic masseuses with happy ending, haunting AND hostessing experience… feel free to apply. Everyone else: avoid this job.